Friday 13 July 2007

Flame Retardant Thai Whores etc., etc., etc...


.
.
(that's the tree in the picture opposite which is revered by locals in some dump in Texas, apparently).
.
.
OK, I know that it's distinctly unlikely that you've ever seen the Virgin Mary, but do you think that this tree looks like anything that could conceivably be any kind of woman, let alone one who lived 2,000+ years ago in a place far away and never got laid?
.
.
I must say I can't see it myself. Call me a sceptic, but I don't think that the Virgin Mary had a stubby trunk, seven branches, leaves and a stump.
.
.
Would you believe that some moron stuck a firework in her 'hollow' and set her on fire? (follow the link above if you don't believe me, or wish to find out more).
.
.
This is all very sexual, and I'm not sure if she still counts as a virgin after this experience.
.
.
Whilst it would be quite cool, at this point, to say I've seen a Thai whore launching fireworks from her 'hollow', I haven't. The only time I've been to Thailand was with my girlfriend, and she doesn't really approve of such activities. (She's not a prude, you understand, she just doesn't share my sense of adventure.)
.
.
Anyway, what I meant to say, is that this is the kind of behaviour one expects from a Flame-Retardant-Thai-Whore, not the Virgin-Mary-Manifesting-Herself-As-A-Tree.
.
.
I shall inform the Pope forthwith, and have no doubt that he will take the appropriate action.
.
.
If you are the Pope (or any other ranking member of the Catholic Church having a break), let me know your thoughts on the issue of slatternly behaviour by trees.
.

No comments: