Tuesday 17 July 2007

Float like a butterfly, sting like like a jihadee...

The Hamas Mikey Mouse look-a-like who was recently beaten to death live on telly by a man in a jew-suit (see post below) has been replaced. By a man in a bumblebee suit. Possibly the same man, who knows?

'Nahool' the bumblebee says:
“I want to continue the path of Farfur... I and my friends shall continue the path of Farfur….the path of martyrdom, the path of the Jihad warriors…and in his name we shall take revenge upon the enemies of Allah……..until [the] Al-Aksa (mosque in Jerusalem) will be liberated from their filth.”

Hmm, seems pefectly reasonable to me. I wonder when he'll get swatted by an Evil Zionist and what he'll be replaced with when he does...

A bumblebee: The symbolism is not lost on us: 'One sting wonder' which snuffs it in the process of creating mild annoyance for those around it.

No comments: